Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Time Zones

     My family has lost all sense of time.  For the past 19 days, Maya has been trained to stay up into the wee hours of the night and sleep throughout the day, and PDub and I have been jumping time zones like they are going out of style.  Hence, why I fell asleep last night at 7pm and woke up this morning at 4am.  While PDub still sleeps and Maya follows me around our apartment with the heaviest of lids, I decide to relax on my little love seat, watch some music videos on CMT, and finally recover from my time hopping.
     You are probably wondering where PDub and I were, as well as our little pup.  Maya headed to Doubles Shark-Whisperer's home to hang out with her best bud, Phoebe.  Shark-Whisperer works nights; therefore, Maya had to alter to her schedule.
BFFs....We should probably get them friendship collars.
"Do you realize that it is 4am, and we are still not in bed? C'mon guys.....it's time."
It may appear to be a turd in the picture; however, that poop impostor is really Moose's arm that Maya amputated and left to suffer.  She loves toys and must have all of Phoebe's out. 
Snuggle time!!
Heading to the airport to reunite with the rest of the Dubs.
     PDub and I traveled from DC to Paris to Finland to Russia and then back to Paris and finally DC, over four different time zones.  Note: I can hardly handle daylight savings time, let alone large time changes.  We used planes, trains, buses, cars, metros, ferries, and most often our feet to get around.  From twin to queen to twin-shoved-together beds, from extremely small to extra large to public showers, from 5-star hotels to hostels to rented apartments, we barreled our way through Europe and created many memories along the way.  Over the next week or more, I hope to share some of these adventures and of course show you some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment